by ehx — last modified Jan 29, 2008 02:18 PM
A directory containing documentation relating to the Spatial Data Accessibility project
- Spatial Dissemination Databases of the NT Government — by ehx — last modified Jun 11, 2008 09:52 AM
- Describes the nature and role of the spatial dissemination databases being deployed by NTLIS on behalf of a number of custodians in the NTG. The dissemination databases form the primary data sources for the other components of the NT government Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI), the framework for accessing spatial information across the NT government. Note that direct connection to the NT government dissemination databases is only possible inside the NT government network.
- List of Layers in the NRDB1 dissemination database — by ehx — last modified Apr 02, 2008 03:13 PM
- A live listing of all the layers and attributes available from the production NRETA NRDB1 dissemination database. Instructions for connecting to this database can be found below in the 'Related Content'
- List of Layers in the SDB1 dissemination database — by ehx — last modified Feb 25, 2008 09:59 AM
- A live listing of all the layers and attributes available from the production DPI SDB1 dissemination database. Instructions for connecting to this database can be found below in the 'Related Content'.
- Layers Available via the Spatial Data Broker — by ehx — last modified Jan 30, 2008 12:46 PM
- A live listing of the layers made available via the NTLIS Spatial Data Broker, a tool allowing internal and external users to download spatial data. For information about how to obtain this data see the document referenced at the bottom of this page: 'Downloading Spatial Data from the NT Government'. Note this is not the total list of spatial datasets available from the NT Government, they are the ones readily available via the Spatial Data Broker.